Secular Franciscans are a community of Catholic men and women in the world who want to pattern our lives after Christ, in the spirit of St. Francis of Assisi. We strive to bring the gospel to life through prayer, ongoing faith formation and service in the community. St. Padre Pio (1887-1968; beatified May 2, 1999) is our patron saint.
- Already a Secular Franciscan and relocating to the Triangle and interested in joining our Fraternity? We welcome you to get in touch. Send an email message to minister Lee Cunningham at email@example.com . Include your name, email address and telephone number along with the information you are requesting
Our gatherings and celebrations are held on the Fourth Sunday of each month (except December) via Zoom because of the COVID 19 restrictions.
Meet some more of our Fraternity members > SFO Padre Pio Community Slide Show 2018
The June 2020 newsletter is now available.
Peace and all good things to you!
- Secular Franciscan Facebook Page
- National Fraternity of the Secular Franciscan Order
- TAU-USA: (A publication of the Secular Franciscan Order)
- Franciscan Action Network
- More resources